Development of an innovative, robotic vending machine for selling frozen desserts, including those produced by the cryogenic method grant agreement No. RPMP.01.02.01-12-0371/19
RPMP.01.02.01-12-0371/19. Development of an innovative, robotic vending machine for selling frozen desserts, including those produced by the cryogenic method.
As a result of the research, a completely new and technologically different product will be introduced to the VR offer - a Vending Machine for the automated sale of ice cream desserts. The device will stand out from other competing automatic machines through the use of innovative design solutions. They will translate into unique functionalities that will redefine the market of vending machines and the approach to the customer, offering him a positive experience accompanying the purchase process.
The main advantages of the vending machine planned to be implemented:
- Storage of the product at a temperature below -45 ° C, elimination of frost,
- An interactive vision system that allows for customer identification, metadata processing,
- Innovative diagnostic algorithms that predict a machine failure,
- Advanced Cloud Management System, controlling sales and service actions,
- Robotic dispensing module with high efficiency and reliability.
Sub-measure 1.2.1. Design projects - development enterprise Type of project.
Total project cost: 3,028,580.36. Co-financing value: 1,973,576.73.
Vendorobotics - EU Projects